Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pilot Entry

Prospecting Log
Stardate January 12, 2011 (Happy 57th birthday, Howard Stern).

Greetings, prospectors and variations thereof.

I am a buyer and seller of prospects' baseball cards, and have been so for the past 25 years.

I don't profess to be an expert in said field, but I like to think I have good hunches about certain players who I feel will rise above others. While I don't intend to share my innermost predictions with the world (that'll cost ya), I will likely post certain observations that come to light, whether it's about a certain player or a brand of baseball card I feel has potential.

I will likely use Twitter more often than this blog, as quite a few of my light bulb moments are 140 characters or less.

So, stay tuned for some truly uncanny, deranged ramblings from yours truly, as well as some truly tin-canny admissions whenever my predictions fail to come into fruition.

Peace out.

- J.P.
www.twitter.com/jaypers413

No comments:

Post a Comment